K-ETA Blog

K-ETA Blog

[K-ETA] COVID-19 Information for Arrivals

K-ETA Requirements

Effective September 1, 2021, all DoD civilians, contractors and family members, to include active duty dependents, traveling to the Republic of Korea must have an approved Korea - Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) prior to boarding (except as noted below).

What is a K-ETA?

The K-ETA is an electronic travel authorization that visa-free foreign visitors need to obtain before entering the Republic of Korea, by submitting relevant information online.

Who needs a K-ETA?

DoD civilians, contractors and family members, to include active duty dependents REQUIRE a K-ETA. Service members do not require a K-ETA. Those with existing SOFA Stamp/A-3 Visa do not require a K-ETA.

COVID-19 Information for Arrivals

In order to align with ROK entry requirement changes, USFK has implemented the following changes for SOFA-affiliated arrivals:

  • International arrivals are no longer required to submit pre-arrival and post-arrival COVID-19 tests, regardless of vaccination status.

  • If travelers are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, a PCR test shall be conducted at a Military Treatment Facility. More information about arrival regulations can be found on the related update at:

  • USFK aligns with ROK for COVID-19 arrival policy (Oct. 4, 2022)

I have a question about K-ETA .

Where can I ask ?

Click the link below ask you question about K-ETA

Don't hesitate to reach us ! :)


contact us : https://ketakor.com/support-ticket.php

​K-ETA Apply : https://ketakor.com/